Hey everyone!!! We hope you all are doing well.
While cleaning a meth pipe may seem easy, its nooks and corners are often the dirtiest when not cleaned properly. Today in this blog, we will be covering the best ways to clean a meth pipe.
There are various ways to clean a meth pipe. For instance, you can use paperclips or a hard bristle pipe cleaner to efficiently remove any stuck ash particles. In case you are too afraid to break your glass pipe, boiling with hot water can also do the needful. However, the best and the cleanest method of getting rid of unwanted debris from your pipes is to immerse them in rubbing alcohol. If nothing works, use home white vinegar and salt.
So, if your smoking pipe has been left unclean for many days or months now, grab on the cleaning items and get ready to give them a good clean-up. But first, let’s start by understanding more about the meth pipe and why cleaning them is so important.
Best ways to clean a meth pipe
If your meth pipe is starting to look a little dirty, you can clean it using toothpaste.
1. Wet the inside of the meth pipe with water.
2. Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto a cotton swab or piece of cloth.
3. Rub the toothpaste around the inside of the pipe, using circular motions.
4. Rinse the pipe out with water.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 if necessary.
6. Allow the pipe to air dry before using it again.
Toothpaste is an effective cleaner for meth pipes because it is abrasive. This means that it will scrub away the residue that has built up on the pipe. In addition, toothpaste is a mild solvent, which means it will break down the residue and make it easier to remove. Finally, toothpaste is a good disinfectant, so it will kill any bacteria that may be present on the pipe.
This homely product comes super handy when looking for an optimal way of cleaning your dirty meth pipes. They can easily reach every nook and corner of the pipe thanks to their slim buildup, thereby efficiently removing any stuck ash particles.
- Start by lightly heating the outside section of the glass pipe. This will loosen any stuck particles and hence make their removal easy.
- Next, take the unfolded paper clip and start scraping the insides. Any remaining residues will begin to come out. Make sure to use the correct pressure and not overdo it, as many sections of the pipe are often fragile and may chip in worst cases.
- This method can get super sticky given the nature of resins, and hence keeping a paper towel or tissue is highly advised.
Using hard bristle pipe cleaners
If paperclips don’t do the job, getting a hard bristle pipe cleaner is your next best choice. Their affluent design makes the task much easier and less sticky, so why not. Once you have one of these, follow the steps mentioned above, and you will get a completely clean meth pipe in no time.
Boiling with hot water
In case you are too afraid to break your glass pipe, boiling with hot water can also do the deed. As taught in science lessons, the right amount of heat helps detach different elements, and thus putting your glass pipe into a bowl of simmering water will do the same.
Even though the heat will help unplug any remnants from deep down the pipe, make sure to put the flame in a low or medium setting. Extreme heat may break the glass pipe, leaving you with another mess.
Similarly, once the pipe has been in the boiling water for some time, take it out and leave it for a few minutes to cool down. Once cooled entirely, wash the pipe thoroughly under cold running water to keep the resins or other remnants from sticking up again.
Through Rubbing Alcohol
Probably the best and the cleanest method of getting rid of unwanted debris from your pipes is to immerse them in rubbing alcohol. When submerged, the chemical properties of the isopropyl alcohol react with the ash particles, thereby removing them from the pipe’s deepest parts. But, depending upon the dirt level of your pipe, you may want to leave the pipe immersed in the solution for some time to get satisfactory results.
Using Vinegar and Salt solution
Finally, cleaning your meth pipe can also be done using home white vinegar and salt if nothing works.
- Pour a good amount of white vinegar solution into a bowl, following it with some salt.
- Carefully add the pipe into the solution and let it sit overnight for a thorough cleaning.
- The next day pick out the pipe and clean it using a hard bristle pipe cleaner. Follow it up with a freshwater rinse to eliminate the vinegar’s sour smell.
These are some of the best-proven ways to get your ice pipe back into its previous state. But, if nothing works, then it is better to invest in a new meth pipe or look for professional cleaning services if the meth pipe is too special to be discarded.
Hope this article proves to be of help. Don’t forget to comment down your experiences or any ideas that you might want us to add to our list of best tricks to cleaning a meth pipe.