Why Nykaa Beachside Peach?
I have problematic skin and an optimistic mind.
I like to focus on the positives more than the negatives.
It means that I hate to put an excess of makeup on my skin as I don’t want to emphasize my acne-prone skin’s texture any further.
I keep my skin makeup very minimal. But I also love makeup, so I compensate it by decorating my eyes and lips more often.
I especially like to exaggerate my eye makeup and bring focus there instead of my textured skin. As I said, focus on your assets more, and the world will be a better place for you.
I also have to point out that I am not a fan of cool tone colors in eye shadows as I find they don’t compliment my skin tone very much.
I have a warm olive undertone; hence I lean more towards earthy rich tones like browns, peaches, and reds.
The Nykaa Eyes on Me 10 in 1 Eye shadow Palette- Beachside Peach is right up my alley.
They have also launched more five palettes of different color theories, but this one attracted my attention more. I thought if I liked this one, I could buy some more.
I have hooded eyelids, which are slightly oily. I generally diffuse the eye shadow above my natural crease so that the color is visible; otherwise, it just hides beneath my hood. I like to prime my eyelids sometimes; otherwise, the eye shadow will crease within a few hours.
What is the cost and shelf life
When I got the Nykaa Eyes on Me 10 in 1 Eye shadow Palette- Beachside Peach pallet, it cost Rs.599. It is safe to use up to three years of opening the product.
What are the Company Claims?
How is the Packaging?
The Nykaa Eyes on Me 10 in 1 Eye shadow Palette- Beachside Peach packaging is very minimal and nothing fancy. It’s a lightweight plastic packaging. The outer cover is transparent, and it closes tightly. It’s a small eye shadow palette where pans are arranged in a rectangular casing.
You may also like to read :
- It’s a pale peach color. It’s a right transition color for the color theory of the palette. Its light color and can look slightly chalky on deeper skin tones. It has a matte finish.
- It’s a neutral light brown color. This is a universal transition shade. It is well pigmented. It has a matte finish.
- It’s a peach pink color with slight orange undertones to it. It’s one of my favorite colors from the palette. It has a satin finish.
- Check all Trending Satin Finish Lipsticks
- It’s a more shimmery shade and delivers less pigment. It is an orangey-pink sort of color.
- It’s a burnt orange matte color, and the pigmentation is fantastic.
- It’s a rose gold metallic shade that applies well even dry. When used with a wet brush or fingers, the impact is even better.
- It’s a neutral yellow-toned brown which is super pigmented and smooth.
- 100+ Smooth Lip Glosses
- This gold metallic shade is the perfect shade for adding the glam factor to any eye look. It’s richly pigmented and no fallout at all.
- It’s a red-toned metallic shade. Again Nykaa has killed it with the pigmentation.
- It’s a dark brown matte shade. It’s the one shade that makes the otherwise summery fresh pallet a versatile Smokey palette as well.
What are the Texture and Fragrance?
I am not sensitive to smell, but there is no smell to it at all. At first, when I opened the product, it felt a distinct typical cosmetic smell if you know what I mean.
But eventually, it vanished. The texture is the best part of the pallet. Each shade is smooth and buttery to touch. There are no harsh chunky particles in the eye shadows.
What is the Shade range?
There are currently five shades available in the range- Beachside Peach, Daydreaming, and Smokey at 8, Sundowner Stunner, and Tinsel Twilight.
The shade range is versatile and very on-trend. It is also comparable to the Makeup Revolution Reloaded Palettes.
How is the Application?
The pallet comes with a sponge applicator of its own. Although many people find it useless, it’s beneficial in applying the metallic shades to deposit the pigment accurately.
The shades are also very well pigmented, and the lighter shades are buildable.
There is no chalkiness or patchiness experienced in the eye shadows. The shades are universally flattering and very easy to use. You can use both brush and your fingers to apply the shimmers and metallic shades.
What is its Longevity?
I did not use primer when I first used them. I wanted to know how they perform on their own. They lasted a good 6-7 hours on my oily eyelids without creasing. I was quite impressed. Even the shimmer and metallic shades have that shine to them after several hours.
They didn’t transfer or bleed throughout the day. They had slight creasing but nothing major. I also enjoyed the fact that each color blended beautifully with one another. With an eye primer, they will last even longer.
Pros of Nykaa Eyes on Me 10 in 1 Eye shadow Palette- Beachside Peach
- It’s vegan and cruelty-free
- Ten shades in one palette
- Each palette is designed for a particular color scheme
- The pallets are versatile and easy to use
- Blends like a dream
- Richly pigmented
- Can be used both wet and dry
Cons of Nykaa Eyes on Me 10 in 1 Eye shadow Palette- Beachside Peach
- The packaging is flimsy yet not weak.
How can I stop my eye shadow from creasing?
You can use a good eye shadow primer to prep your eyelids first. Do not use an excess of a product; just a small amount goes a long way. Sometimes concealer is also used, but a primer provides the sticky base for the powdery formulas to stick better.
How many eye shadow brushes do I need?
You can start with just three initially. You will need a blending brush, a flat application brush, and a smudge brush. These three will be more than enough to fulfill your needs. To use multiple colors, keep a towel beside you were you can wipe you’re the color off the brush after every use.
How to do a Smokey eye shadow look?
The first rule is never to use one color. Do not take a black eye shadow and put it all over your eyelids. Smokey eye is all about layering and using a gradient effect. Use a kajal or black eyeliner first and smudge it. Then you can layer colors from darkest to lightest starting from the darkest shade at the roots and the brightest at the brow bone area.
I love this pallet. Its beginner-friendly and is under budget for many people. People who are just starting on makeup should try these pallets. The shade range is impressive and will flatter all skin tones. There is a right mix of warm and cool tones in the palettes. The pigmentation and shade range available is value for money.
You may also like to read Nykaa Mattelicious Lip Crayon Review.